Old June 21st 06, 06:33 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default "What's Wrong With America's Cats?"

jc wrote:
good advice. until they run away and feak. your model depends on a normal,
non-neurotic cat my black cat hides if its not me

My cats love when people come over, especially my boy cat. He has to
greet whoever comes in the door and then continue to check them out.
Hopefully he'll like the person and ask for a belly rub. My female is
more shy but she doesn't hide. Now my last cat hated anyone but us so
she would hide when people would come over.

Lauren

see my cats: http://tinyurl.com/8glfv