Old September 27th 16, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Plans for Jellicle Ball 2016

P2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Saturday, September 24, 2016 at 10:25:31 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or
Rebecca wrote:
You can still do the reedin. Dat iz a difurent job from MC.

Rebecca

Yu gize hab bin doink soo well keepin tingz flowin wyle I hab bin
gone. Meowmee juzt gottid hur left paw outta uh kazt. BDW, Yu kin
get mozt ov da naymz frum da walk of Rememfurance. HTH P2nya

Grin, I'm just waiting to see if folks have it all settled.

I don't mind if another wants to do any part of the ceremony (I can
pass all the details of how I did the part I did last year if another
wants to try that part).

As you'll see I sent my trio out to investigate the site that seemed to
generate the most interest (best I could tell). They are just poking
noses about so the site can change.

If we go with Ginger Canyon, then the boutique needs to be stocked with
lots of boots, tents, and other fantastical camping gear. Lots of
canopes with extra strong tie downs (and a crew to put them in, rented
workers from the local area is my guess).

I think we are a little late starting this year, but it will all work
out as it always does.

If someone wants to try, I saved the entire 370 messages from last year
and can go direct email to pass the text used. Each persion doing
which ever part, personalizes it their own way. There are only a few
'must do's for tradition'. You always bless Bast (we added a small
coda nod to Sirus as we had many dogs, but he is a minor player and I
think he was just a specially bright star looking down on it all). The
list of lost ones always has all the names less kittahs (they are in
fact, announced first). So I have the text of the MC and the others
ones where I read the lists.

Rebecca and I had fun last year pulling it together!

Carol