Old October 10th 08, 02:55 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
James

Default getting cats spayed and neutered

On Oct 9, 6:43*pm, Marsha wrote:
OhioGuy wrote:
* My wife is saying she would like to get them fixed. *About 8 years
ago, I got my cat fixed for $35, and now it is $55 at a local shelter.

$55.00 for spay and/or neuter? *They can't all be females.

Marsha/Ohio

I read in the metro DC area they have fix and release programs. Don't
remember if they are free or not and it may be one weekend a month.
They fix them and than clip a bit of their ear to ID they're fixed.
They may have something similar near you. Don't know if it's worth it
for you to make a trip to DC.