Old February 2nd 11, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Happy Burns Night!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/ja...n-lifted-burns

gud news!
beauty

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011 20:44:06 -0800, "Anti Sandy" wrote:

The US has a ban on haggis? You mean for importing, or making it ourselves?

Anti Sandy

"Anti Evelyn" wrote in message
.. .
Human butting in....

I love haggis...good stuff! Unfortunately, the US has a ban on it.
My husband and I were lucky to be able to spend a week on vacation in
Scotland. You have a wonderful country! Great culture, sites,
landscapes but most of all, very friendly people! Okay, I admit it,
I'm one of those distant diaspora (my great-great grandfather on my
dad's mother side...LOL). Oh and Rabbie is great too, but then I
majored in British Lit. :-)

Anti Evelyn aka Purrday List hoomin

Shahna RB
June 26, 2009

Shadow RB
July 26, 2009

On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:24:24 -0800 (PST), rafflescat
wrote:

Hope you are all giving your kitties some haggis and yourselves some
of the water of life to celebrate my national bard Robert Burns'
birthday. He was very fond of all animals and wrote beautiful poetry
about them. I'm very proud of him!

Cheers,
Bess x