Old March 22nd 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT Calif. City Bans Smoking in Public Places

On 2006-03-21, polonca12000 penned:

But slowly things changed back to the way they were before the ban and
now if I want to go have a coffee with some friends who like me do not
smoke I can hardly find a place where people are not allowed to smoke.

That's too bad. Maybe you can look on the bright side: you spend less
money if you don't go to those places!

I know, it's not much consolation.

We only go about once or twice a month, so that's not expensive. But it
gets boring to always go to the same two places that are non-smoking.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek