Old June 10th 09, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Trudi thanz her partener for the danze, would you liksta getta snak? ifin so
i needsa get mine skort buk, i iz veri cited ta see whut Tiger getted hizown
wife kittee anna what he getted suncance... we can sit on dat kushin by will
ow and patty. Trudi going to get her skort buk...

She gets the book and goes to sit by willow and her furnd...

she opinz herown skort buk anna she standz up, her tail puffz all up, then
alla herown hairz stand owt efuriwhere... she lookz atta willow anna starez
wif veri veri big eyez...

Willow letz go anna see ifin we can,, err,, see if we can getta anipursari
danze ta be played.. it wuld be nize ifin we can find dat nize mancat furnd
of rebeccas ta playit...

"Granby" wrote in message
Willow goes over tro the table where Trudi laid down her skort book. Even
though she shouldn't, she opens it to the page where Trudi lists the
couples. In big bold letters, she writes. TRUDI and AED, frenz.

She returns to the buffet table and gets more fud. Haz anykitty seen
Rosco or where is Wascal, havn't seen himself danze all diz nite.
"Community Cats" wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

you iza fine danzer to mineownsef, i kan mofe purti qwik butted mine bak
legz iz notted veri stable when i duz so i purfurta danze, anna walk
anna
klimb slow so i duzint fall ofur, Trudi, glad fura danze

Then we are well matched in that regard. I'm glad that my slow dancing
doesn't slow you down.

Aed