Old June 10th 09, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

"Community Cats" wrote in message
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow kitties,

Efury kitty iz infited to a pardy, Joon fowrth to
sikth, to celebrate: Sundance's Tiger's and
mineown birfday az well az mine an Tiger's fifth
winking anifursery!

Fuds, drink, nip, dansing and more fuds! Awl on
da ship!

[Off in a dark corner of the room a bunch of kitties suddenly appear. They
look unsure of themselves, but quickly realize that they know quite a few
of the kitties present. They shyly wander into the midst of the party.]

Happy Purrday, Tiger an Sundance an Anais. Dis is a luferly party! We
bringed some of our special nip wine - it's over on da refreshment table.

Aed
leading the Second World cats over to where Tiger and Sundance are
enjoying their food

Welkum, Aed an efurrykittee! Itz grate to see yurownselfz agin. Hewp
yurselvez to sum fudz! Wud yoo like sumfing to dringk, too? I kan rekkymend
myown favurit dringk -- a skwirly tempul, made wif reel skwirls!

Sundance