Old August 7th 07, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default stupid stupid people

"bookie" wrote
There are any number of books and other resources that address this
topic, and they all say the same thing.

Charlie

never heard of the cathartic effect? talking cure? and anyway it works
for me, and quite a few people actually, having a good rant about
something allows us to get it all out of our system and air our
displeasure about something and helps us to relieve tension. thing is
being a bloke you probably will no understand that as the male of the
species is notorious for not being able to verbally communicate
feelings about anything, be it good or bad, and probably do nto
understand why females tend to find talking about stuff and 'getting
stuff off their chest' so therapeutic.
I will bet that all your books were probably written by similarly
emotionally constipated blokes who also like to generalise about how
the rest of the world works and assume that everyone ticks just like
them

Bookie, why bother? Charlie lives to condescend. As long as he can
continue to sneer at the overly emotional "rabid cat women" he can
feel better about himself. I plan to leave him to it.