Old November 28th 16, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Just dropping in

"jmcquown" wrote in message
news
To say hello and see how you all are. Boyfriend is fine, myself not
quite
as much, I fell foul of my steep stairs again, broke my leg and back. Leg
is
not so bad now, but it looks like I'll have to have cement put into my
spine
if I want to lead a normal life. I had to spend some time in a nursing
home
because my bed and toilet facilities are upstairs. It was not a good
experience.

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm glad you're home and Boyfie is happy
again. Very fast installation for the stair rail, which is a good thing.
I hope you mend quickly.

Boyfie is always delighted to see me again, he's not one of those cats who
get the hump about it and turn their backs because they are offended. He
cannot believe his luck when I'm back. I'll never leave him - and he will
never stop waiting if I have to be gone.