Old November 28th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lovemm

Default I have a kitten who is facinated with water and purposely tips the dogs water bowl over

My kitten, Sally Saucer likes to tip the dogs water bowl over. After
coming home several times to a soaked floor I finally caught her. She
stands on the edge of the bowl so that it tips then she watches the
water run and is transfixed by it's movement. When it stops running she
licks some of it up then forgets about it (until it is full again) and
goes off to get into other mischief. Today I'm going to purchase a
tip-proof water bowl.