Old November 22nd 07, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Default She gobbled (pardon the pun) it down!

Gave Persia her Fancy Feast turkey in gravy for American Thanksgiving this
morning along with her usual r/x kibble. You'd have thought she was a
vacuum cleaner! Wham! It was gone! LOL

I'll have to see about getting the r/x gooshy food again. She didn't care
for it when she was first put on this special diet. But maybe now that
she's been without gooshy food for so long she might like it. I'll have to
see if I can just buy a can or two, rather than a case. IIRC, that first
case pretty much went to waste since she'd take a couple of bites and then
not eat. I wound up throwing most of the food in her bowl away (and
certainly couldn't afford to do that!). She does love the dry x/d kibble,
though. Thankfully.

Jill