Old June 12th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default GIANT Feline Cute-itude-- Don't Miss!!!

Kreisleriana wrote:
This is a webcam on a mother lion, and her four new cubs, in a Norway Zoo.
http://atvs.vg.no/player/?id=16995

I have had a window open on them almost all day, and every time I look at
them, I see somthing else that absolutely SLAYS me with the cute.

Also, if you want to see a GIANT SIZED UPSIDE-DOWNY HEAD, this mama lion has
it covered.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

I can almost hear her snoring! Makes me want to nudge the screen to
waker her

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY