Old January 21st 12, 06:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Da ghostz

Weh wyl awl kome wiff yew..yeUP
Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Pipps, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy

Cummon Chappy. Lukz like weze gotta help Wascal. Git yur stuff an weze be
on ar way.

Booker

O t nearly haz a fit when he hears this, I didn drink sum ofit. He looks
at Harri trying not to show his fear. We hazta ta git Sundance anna
Booker tu along wiff Wascal.

Piglett hears the conversation and thinks, da hole kommnitee shud go
wiff dem, we iz famiblee after allz.

O T and Harri along with Lizzy and Willow ae curled up on the couch at
Unkle Dans. Suddenly the temp in the room seems to drop a great deal.
O T comes alert and wakes Ranger who is nearby. Ranger dere iz sumphin
elze in diz rum. They lay quietly for a few minutes and suddenly two
cat heads appear on the far wall. the cats come thru the wall and stand
in the middle of the rum. Din 'tis where that rascal lives that along
with his girlcat friend stole the whiskey out of da spezial hidink plaze
in da Kazle. Dem wazta askz permizzion and dem didn’t du dat.

[Ranger looks warily at the ghost cats and sort of slides under a blanket
before sticking just his nose out from under.]

Uh, mister ghost cats, I is sorry - we din't know we needed to ask
furmission. An we din't mean to make yourownselves angry. Youz can haf da
whiskey back if you'd like.

[Ghost cat 1] It'z not dat simple! You taked da whiskey wifout
permission, an now you'z gotz to talk to da MacCat. An we'z gotz to haunt
you until da MacCat is satisfied.

[Ranger] Oh... ummm... ok... where is dis MacCat? Is him a ghostcat too?

[Ghost cat 2] Da MacCat is back in Scotland, in da dungeon uv a furry old
ruined castle. We can show you da way if you wants.

[Ranger] OT, duz you wants to go wif me?

[Ghost cat 1] Oh yes, we recommend dat! Cuz we haf to haunt all uv da
cats dat was involved.