Old April 14th 05, 08:39 PM
Tara K.

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...
I am stuck between saying, "UGH!" and laughing, in a "what a warped sense
of humor someone has!" sort of way, at this concept. Someone just posted a
link to this blog, titled "What my cats have killed", in a message board
that I read.

Bigtime gross warning, as it shows images, including some graphic ones, of
ex-rodents and ex-rabbits that the blogger's felines have carried into the
house.

http://whatmycatshavekilled.blogspot.com/

How do people even THINK to compile things like this?

But I have to say that the kitties themselves, whose photos also appear in
posts in this blog, are beauties. And, apparently, their hunting skills
are top-notch.

This'll be a must-read for any kitties on here who are interested in
comparing hunting techniques. ;o) The rest of us will probably be more
interested in skimming through the photos of the hunt results, and
admiring the handsome mighty-hunter felines.

Donna, and the kitties who only kill feather-wand toys and toy mousies,
Captain and Stanley

I know I should be making shocked and horrified noises, but having lived
with a number of very enthusiastic mousers (including Dana, of
"MouseAgeddon" fame), I laughed until the tears rolled down my face. I think
it was the self-satisfied, well-fed look on his cat's faces that really set
me off.

I think the guy who made that site is part cat. It's the only possible
explanation.

TK