Old April 14th 05, 08:50 PM
Mathew Kagis

"Gabey8" wrote in message
lkaboutpets.com...

SNIP

But I have to say that the kitties themselves, whose photos also appear in
posts in this blog, are beauties. And, apparently, their hunting skills
are top-notch.

This'll be a must-read for any kitties on here who are interested in
comparing hunting techniques. ;o) The rest of us will probably be more
interested in skimming through the photos of the hunt results, and
admiring the handsome mighty-hunter felines.

Donna, and the kitties who only kill feather-wand toys and toy mousies,
Captain and Stanley
--

Chablis has proven herself to be quite the hunter. So far, she hasn't
left 'gifts' around for me. She's actually eating what she catches...

Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat
En Vino Veritas