Old April 14th 05, 09:52 PM
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 15:48:39 -0500, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
.. .
On 14 Apr 2005 10:46:57 -0700, "KittyLady"
yodeled:

Gabey,
That reminds me of a story my sister told me. My sister is absolutly
terrified of a mouse, to the point that she can move from the room the
mouse is in to another without ever touching the floor. One night she
wokeup to a rusling in her bed. She said she switched on the lamp and
there was Solomon (RB) playing with his newest catch. A live mouse.
Needless to say she did not talk to me for a few weeks after I laughed
about it.
Skritches,
KittyLady

Oh, there are those among us who've had such little gifts dropped into
our beds. :P Stinky let one loose on me, and I think Marina's Frank
gave her an extra-fresh breakfast in bed, too, one morning, didn't he?

Prissy Sissy With The Sassy Tail (RB) left the hind half of a mouse in my
slipper once! ;

Stinky did that too, very recently. But we're talking extra-
extra-fresh, here-- as in still moving-- quickly!!!!!!!! :P

Theresa