Old February 18th 06, 08:06 AM posted to alt.animals.cat,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default CAT ATTACKS KID!

"-L." wrote in
oups.com:

Patrick I. McCurry wrote:

It's late so I'm probably writing things in a more impulsive

manner
than I intend.

Yeah, on second thought, I do have rather thick skin and am rather
robust in lean mass. (I also have a bit of mass on top of that.)
But believe me when Cerberus seized, his teeth were not holding

back
at all.

Contractions while seizuring (the proper word is seizuring - not
seizing) are completely different that a full-blown purposeful

bite. A
cat that wanted to bite you *would* break the skin.

Why did you reply to a post that was over 4 months old, anyway?

Just
curious.

-L.

I only recently activated my server, and this is the first time that
I've seen this newsgroup. I'm still practicing this whole posting
thing.

I, intellectually, know that it's siezuring, but I just hate how that
sounds.

Believe me when Cerberus chomped, there was no bite strength held in
reserve. It broke the skin and bled, but just left the barest hint
of a scar.

I didn't mean for it to sound like I'm belittling those attacked by
housecats gone batsh*t crazy. I know that it came out that way.