Old June 7th 08, 02:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Default Declawed cat vs. Non-declawed cat. Should I worry?

Response to (Claude V. Lucas):

snip
Trim Gabby's claws.

Blunts won't do much if any damage.

Yep, they are! Gabby still manages to hold on to Phat Kat.

Quite literally the first time Gabby and Phat Kat met, Gabby
leaped on Phat Kat's back (having been trimmed before we
introduced) -- Phat Kat tore through the kitchen with Gabby
attached.

Good luck.

I hope the drama amicably resolves itself.

You and me both. : )) Thanks.

I'd hate to have to go through that with Bubba.

He absolutely detests all other cats.
At least he just hisses and then runs and hides
instead of being aggressive.

Bubba == Phat Kat? Seriously, that was Phat Kat to a T.

I hate to laugh (because I feel bad for Phat Kat and what some idiot
and their idiot vet did to him) but it is the funniest ****e seeing a
22 pounder try and shimmy under a couch. He manages though!

I'm just not sure if he detests all cats or if he just remembers
Gabby attacking the snot out of him the first time they met, though.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.