Old May 6th 11, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Default Zoomy Wabbit with Large Audience

Bun-bun has a serious case of the zoomies tonight. Wabbit is tearing
around the cage. Literally tearing.... And *all* of the kitties are
positively mesmerized. Some of them are making chirpy noises at the
bunny. I wish I could let the bunny out to zoom around the whole
house, but I fear what the cats would do, and the litterbox training
is not quite complete.

Today I put wabbit in pet carrier for an hour while I cleaned and
reorganized the cage & contents. I took all of the pine shavings off
the floor and put them into the litter box, with all the poo. Now the
floor is plastic covered with newspaper, and bun-bun is shredding it!

Since the cleaning, I've been moving all of the "accidents" into the
litterbox. Bun-bun watches my every move and seems to be processing
the information - I can see it thinking: "must use litterbox rather
than floor". We shall see how it goes. When I have not seen a mess on
the floor for two days running, I will let bunnykins have the run of
one bedroom for a while, without cats present. Or perhaps with one cat
at a time, restrained by harness and leash.