Old June 22nd 15, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default cat pyschology

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Matt Ferrari
wrote:
I entered the bathroom in the morning and goofy was laying in the
hallway and saw me go in there. He didnt come in there when i sat down.
So i closed the door but left it ajar. He was in within 30 seconds
after that.

haha

If Sootie thinks I want her to do something she won't do it even if she
wants too. If I take no notice she will do it. Sounds like Goofy was doing
the same.

Boyfie got himself smartly back when I called him to return after the
chasing of the black cat.
He very well knows "get here Now" and most of what I say but he will never
be seen being obedient.