Old June 26th 09, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_4_]

Default Got her! (Was: Almost had her in carrier...)

"Joy" wrote

| Purrs are on the way that you can take the next step in the good deed you
| are doing.

Them was some strong purrs! Twiggy + two kittens are spending the night in
my minivan, which happens to be filled with loose hay (for garden mulch).
Carriers are on the driver and passenger seats for morning. Mama will ride
to TED in the large one, kittens will be returned to the backyard for their
breakfast and to wait for their mama.

BTW this vet is the one I don't like and who often treats his hoomin
customers badly. But, he's a good surgeon, he's right in town, and he's the
only one I know of in the area who does the flank incision for spays. And I
won't have to see or speak to him this time