Old April 7th 05, 08:27 PM
Shadow Walker

Just to add onto my other message I have no problems with canned being used
in moderation with dry, my problem is when some believe it is the only way
and they do not look at the other factors involved. Thank you very much for
your information. It is useful.

Shadow Walker

"Diane L. Schirf" wrote in message
k.net...
In article ,
"Shadow Walker" wrote:

Actually, your cats' health should take precedence over your

convenience.

Mine does and I do not see my cats as being healthy when they cry in

pain
because the canned food is too wet. Thus causing diarrhea.

You could do what I do, since Hodge has the same problem (constipation
from dry, diarrhea from wet) -- feed wet one meal and dry one meal a
day. He looks great, he got a clean bill of health a couple weeks ago,
and he seems to be doing well on this diet.

--
http://www.slywy.com/