Old November 8th 03, 09:25 AM
andr0meda

Default Xena + UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)

Hi Everybody,
I will try to keep it short. Xena is having an UTI again, and yesterday was
our crisis day.
She is better now, but still 8 days of antibiotics to go, plus 'how on earth
do I take her urine sample?' but all I want to say is....please,. keep your
cat's liter box inside. And watch it. I taught Xena to actually call me when
she is ready for wee or poo, and thanks to that I catch any UTI quickly.
What if your cat 'does the business outside'?
Please be careful; UTI can kill a cat if not caught early.
Regards, Andr0