Old June 8th 04, 09:37 PM
J. Marz

Default Advice needed

kaeli sayeth something like;

I still wonder why the people who think it's perfectly fine to let cats
roam free think that dogs should be leashed or behind a gate. I've yet
to get a satisfactory answer to that.

I think that dogs are more likely to attack and possibly kill a human
and therefore should be chained up or fenced in. I have witnessed a
docile freindly dog attack a child without provocation or cause. I
think a good dog can turn bad in an instant without any warnings. Cats
on the other hand are unlikely to do anyone grievious damage,
therefore the mindset of let them run free. When I lived in the
country I always let my cats run about outside unattended without any
consequences. I now live closer to the city and would never let a cat
outside without supervision.(If I still had a cat.) I think it all
boils down to personal preferences and to where your home is situated.
hth

James Marz

Born in lust, turn to dust.
Born in sin? come on in! - Stephen King