Old November 30th 03, 06:36 PM
Bob Brenchley.

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 18:34:45 -0600, Ted Davis
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:04:48 -0000, "Graham"
wrote:

Thanks for all your input, my vet was the one who recommend the 'Science
plan' (dry food), I did think that the dry food may hurt the kitten being
that he is teething but the vet still insisted that the 'Science plan' was
the best food for him. As you can imagine I am really confused now lol.

You have to ignore anything Brenchley has to say - he's a notorious
net.kook/net.troll wannabe who is never wrong , not even when he
contradicts himself, and knows everything about everything - just ask
him.

Abuse Report Filed.

--
Bob.

Your stupidity sets new standards - even for Usenet.