Old June 13th 04, 12:05 AM
Larry R Harrison Jr

"Agua Girl" wrote in message

I love cats and I wouldn't grease down my car to protect it from
a neighbors cat. Keep the cat away from the car. Build an outdoor
enclosure, buy your neighbor a car cover, get them keep away
spray to put around their yards perimeter, squirting was a good idea,
and it may help to make sure your Tom is fixed. Ok..maybe it won't
help but it's still important if you are letting your cat roam.

AG

Exactly. The neighbor should be able to do whatever the jolly heck they feel
without having to spend 1/2 the day covering their car up--and they still
shouldn't have to contend with this.

I'm not going to enter into the claw-declaw debate, but definitely do not
give the neighbor a blanket or car cover and expect them to do that every
single day. That's too much work. And the main thing is this: it is not
their pet causing the annoyance but someone else's, so they frankly
shouldn't have to lift a single finger to do anything. 100% of that falls on
the cat's owner, period.

LRH