Old June 13th 04, 01:14 AM
Laura R.

circa Sat, 12 Jun 2004 16:10:13 -0700, in alt.cats, Larry R Harrison
Jr ) said,
My neighbors cat mysteriously dissapeared after scratching my cars new
paint job. I warned them twice to have it declawed, they never
listened and it ended up missing

I wonder if you had anything to do with it...

So what if he did? He had to protect his property, and if the neighbors
weren't fulfilling their responsibility to take care of such scenarios--the
victim had to do something. Some people just won't listen. Naturally of
course I would hope he wouldn't have KILLED it but merely (say) given it
away to someone else.

Don't feed the trolls.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde