Old December 22nd 06, 08:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Default Recipe for the Cats

Takayuki wrote:

"Pat" wrote:

Cook the oatmeal in the broth from steaming the ground turkey and add brown
rice flour while still hot. In a large bowl, beat eggs and add oil, tamari,
yeast and cat food. Fold in cooled turkey/cereal mixture and serve topped
with spray-on kitty vitamins. Makes about 12 cat-sized portions.

That sounds delicious. I don't think they'd need the soy sauce
though.

It reminds me of some of the things I made for Betty in the last weeks
of her life, when it was getting harder for her to eat. One good
recipe was a can of albacore tuna, sauteed in butter and cream.

The cream was easy for her to lick up, the butter gave her some more
fat, and when she could, she could snap up the chunks of tuna.
Leftovers would be reheated in a pan with garlic, basil, and white
wine, then eaten by me on top of linguine.

No one could take better care of Betty than you, Tak.
Lots of purrs,
Polonca and Soncek