Old December 23rd 07, 12:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default 1st pics of new foster. I signed up to own him already.

"yepp" wrote in message
1st pics of new cat (foster with intent to own) lync 12/22
14:33:12

First picture
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...t_exposure.jpg

I'm tired and I don't know where my bed is
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1..._exposure3.jpg

Just show me my bed please
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1..._exposure2.jpg

He is a big boy and very pretty. He has quite a history at 2 1/2 years
old. Already was a father!
He is now neutered. Born June 2005.

He is just hiding from me now and pics are not good because I can't
get close. Bobby is afraid of him and is hiding under the bed.

This cat had an eyelift on his left eye. He had a condition where the
eyelashes grew under and the vet corrected. So his left eye is
slightly off.

Can't decide on any names. He is a snuggle bunny. I held him at the
foster mom's for awhile and he just really was close. But at home
here, he is hiding. I'll give him time. I have off all next week so we
have lots of time to get to know each other. Bobby too.

He is stunning!