Old January 23rd 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Depression from my cats death

In article 736224ea-084b-44d2-aa2b-838bacedd644
@v4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com, says...
For those who have lost a beloved pet I now know what it is like to
feel your pain, it is no fun. Bye Kiki, or hopefully I will see you
later.

It is truly painful to lose a friend like that. Pets have become more
like family members over the past couple of decades and it's very hard
to say goodbye.

My sympathy and condolences for your loss.

After having one die and having to put down two others in the space of a
year I still miss them terribly, and it' been over a year now since all
were gone.

We've had Angie with us for a year now. She's a sweet cat that I adopted
last January at the local pound. She's now 4.5 years old, sleeps alot,
snores, and loves her treats and toys as well as her humans.