Old January 24th 08, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Candace

Default Depression from my cats death

On Jan 23, 6:42*am, wrote:.
I looked
through her pictures and actually was able to crack a smile earlier,
so I believe time is about the only thing to make myself feel better.
For those who have lost a beloved pet I now know what it is like to
feel your pain, it is no fun. Bye Kiki, or hopefully I will see you
later.

I believe you will see her again. You may even sense her presence
around you sometimes. I'm sure she had a wonderful life with you.
You can be proud she lived to such an age but that doesn't make it
easier now. You'll always remember her but, really, the pain will go
away with time like you said.

Candace