Old April 15th 09, 10:28 PM posted to alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cardarch

Default Cat gnawing on wires

I suppose you could keep a spray bottle of water in the bedroom and
spray him in the face whenever he menaces your wires. Or...you could
just get up out of bed and start the day like he wants you to do.
When all Snappy's ploys fail to get me out of bed, he reaches under
the covers and tries to pull my feet out onto the floor with his
enormous claws which I always think is kind of funny. He knows the
feet have to be on the floor so he can get what he wants. The other
really bad but funny thing he does is when he wants to play and he
catches me knitting is he jumps up on my lap and bites the yarn in
half and then immediately jumps down. Hes done this twice. Today I
spotted him trying to pull the knitting off the table. He's very
bored because its been raining and cold for days on end.