Old January 19th 11, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default I had to teech Meowmie a lessin

On Jan 17, 6:39*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
I unnershtand kompleeetlee.
Meowmee iz so wewl twained, dat hur sqweelz Nooooo!
...an den watchez me nok off whuteffur iz on da kowntur.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance"

Meowmie knowz dat I likez to walk along da edj uv da kownter to chek
fingz owt, so she shudnt hav lefted anyfing rite on da edj. In dis
kase it wuz myown fud dish, so I hessytatid, but I had to make myown
point, so I pushed it off da kownter an it braked. It made a furry
lowd noyze!

When Meowmie seed whut I had dun, she klozed myownself up in da
bafrum -- *"so yoo dont git yur pawz kutt", she sed. I kud heer her
kleenin up da broked peecez, an when she wuz throo, I let myownself
owt uv da bafrum. I wuz sorree dat it wuz sumfing belongin to uss
kitteez dat had to go, but I had to remind Meowmie not to leeve fingz
arown da edj uv da kownterz.

Sundance-

waow Sundance, haow did yew git yerownself owt uff da bafroom bai
yerownself?

I gess gnot effury hoomin can be twaynd tu skweel, cuz mine meowmie
purrsists in attemptink tu pik me up wen fings ar beeng moofed awoun
by mine own pawz. *Ob corse ai doo gnot awwow dat to happin, sew dere
ensooz a silent stwuggl in wich ai awways git awway unharmd but sumwut
sturrd up.
Wun instanse we fell down tewgeffur.
Gnot tu wurry, i gotted away as yoozhool.
Da skweeling seems mor civalized tu me.
Juts mine humbl fewine ohpinyon.
MeOwy

Hahaha! Dats gotted usses waffin!

Da GKz stiwl waffin

Yoo gotz *gud waffs. GKz
Duh unly une hoo wipes finz off da kounturz n mai momz nitestand is da
PookyKat..n he iz full uf mizchiff. yeUP.
mai wifekitty MeOwy iz sew funnee, n bootiful tew.
*Nosepoinks* *tew mai MeOwy
Luvz * *3
Moaey
Oh- Hide quoted text -

Deer Mosey O, yoo needz to wepurrt PookyKat tu da mischiff depurrment
sinse yoo ar a eye witless tu his doinks.
Wuffs, MeOwy *nosepoink*