Old April 4th 12, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Unka Adam sez....

Purrz an fankz fur Unka Adam.

Tell himz we missez him and LL.

Booker

On 4/3/2012 3:58 PM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Attenshun awl RPCCers!
Diz juzt kayme frum Unka Adam!

Subject: RPCC

Unka Adam Wrote uh lung tym uhgo....

I'll also work on gathering Louise's notes from her retreat in
Port Arthur, Tasmania, but they probably won't be done until
well after the Jellicle Ball.

Den he sed:

I haven't forgotten about those, but it may be a while.
Port Arthur, Tasmania is best known for its prison,
so Louise thought she could learn from their methods of
handling people.
Adam

And neow he repurrtz:

I was able to decipher the first half-page of Louise's notes from
Tasmania so far. She liked
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Arthur,_Tasmania for its methods
of influencing other kitties. She'd come up with a motto for
Catmerica:
"Being a cat... it's a tough job, but somebody has to do it."
She was also collecting a list of Australian expressions for
"hurk", but I've only found the first two hundred or so.
More as I'm able to decipher it.

I trust that things in RPCC are going well under Petunia's capable
leadership. Feel free to pass any of this on.

Adam