Old October 28th 13, 11:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Us Brits are expecting a hurricane

It was starting to rain when I went to bed last night, something woke me up at 5.10am and it sounded windy out but I went back to sleep. Woke up at 6..30 this morning and the wind was howling and it was pouring but by the time I had a shower and got dressed it had calmed down a bit. No problem getting to work although some lines were suspended but I got my usual train and was in on time. Its starting up again now so I bet when its time to go home the trains will be playing up

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs