Old October 28th 13, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Us Brits are expecting a hurricane

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message

"Lisa Katt" skrev i meddelandet

"Christina Websell" skrev i
meddelandet ...
Similar to the 1987 one, overnight. Boyfie and myself are tucked up
safely in the house, so no need to worry about us.
Whether it will happen, I don't know. It might do, our weather
forecasters are quite good.

I'll tell you tomorrow. If I have power..

Tweed

And when it has passed you it is heading this way. We have got a class 2
weather warning.
Elisabet in Sweden

The weather warning is just upped to class 3, which is the severest class.
Elisabet

Be safe, Elisabet, stay inside. Thinking of you.
Tweed