Old July 24th 10, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Default Must Discuss the Kitties' Welfair

MaryL wrote:

"Stormmee" wrote in message
speakin fur mine howze, da onlee pwage we seez iz dat diz her persun
keepz pztin stuwpid thingz innza rppc grup... if diz here shylock
would foad and shut up der would be lotz lezz trazh onna infurnet,
anna besidez, we domextikated deze two hoominz so we don't hafta hunt
ifin we duzint wnantz to, Tiger fur hiz"bored by thiz lame troll " howze

Lee,
I just sent a request to Kyla, and it may be that I sent it to the wrong
person--it appears that this may have started with you. My request was
that you use standard English (not "meow speak") for rpca and H+B.
Please reserve that style for the community group that uses it.

Part of the problem may be that it was cross-posted to a large group. I
have deleted the cross-posting for my reply.

MaryL

Thanks, Mary. I try to give it a "good shot" on Community (and it can
be fun) but it is getting harder and harder to read. IMHO phoentic
writing should be simplified. MLB