Old April 22nd 16, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Recent news

I am pleazed to repurrt dat me an mine brofur Ranger is getting along
betterer. Yesfurday when FoodBringer (who Ranger calls "Paw") taked
Ranger out in da back yard (him had ghosted back from him's honeymoon to
check on da howse), I stood in da basement window an watched dem. When
Ranger comed to da window, neither him nor me hissed at each offur! And
when him comes down to kitten territory (what him calls "downstairs")
him doesn't get all hissy when I play wif hims tail.

But dis morning was scary! Usually I hear da fursibs moving around, then
I hear FoodBringer feeding dem, then FoodBringer brings me mine food.
Dis morning, though, him comed downstairs right away and taked away mine
gooshie food dish! I was worried dat I had done somefing wrong an was
getting starved or somefing. But a few minutes later FoodBringer bringed
my dish back wif food on it. So I guess efurryfing was ok.

[Human note: I have been sort of lax in washing Francesca's food dish
lately, so I took it upstairs and washed it thoroughly this morning. She
was quite relieved when I brought it back to her.]