Old September 21st 04, 09:37 PM
CatNipped

"David G Fisher" wrote in message
Human animals are not meat eaters. It's not in our DNA. If they were, they
would be able to do what every other carnivore that has walked the earth
over hundreds of millions of years can do, which is to eat meat raw
without
becoming sick and dying.

Actually, people eat raw meat all the time with no problem - steak tartar
for example. And a lot more people eat meat that's very, very rare (me).
The problem isn't with the meat it's with the germs that can grow on
uncooked meat, and this is not a problem with freshly killed meat (as our
caveman ancestors practiced). Humans are indeed omnivores, and our bodies
are programmed by evolution to need the contained proteins in meat (vegans
have to take supplements or get a huge variety in their diets that were not
available to our caveman ancestors).

You eat meat because you like how it tastes. Stuffing your face with
something you like the taste of is something you have a gluttonous
uncontrollable urge to do. Pathetic.

We eat meat because it was a part of our diets from the beginning of time.
Learn your facts before making accusations. Pathetically ignorant.

Fool.

Idiot! Crossposter!!

Dave

Hugs,