Old February 22nd 05, 03:50 PM
Gabey8

[[ Please belive that this was not me, I would never stoop to that level.

What a coincidence, the same misspelling, "belive", as the subject line of
"James'" post. ]]

The "Contact Us" link on the firm's front page has been repaired.

However, the email addresses are still munged. At this writing, they still
say "mwcarchitect.com" instead of "mwcarchitects.com".

It will be quite a chore tracking down an arrest record in ANY county to
back up this latest story, because as of this writing, there has been no
name provided which anyone can actually attempt to search for.

And if someone has actually falsely posted under another person's name,
it's surprising to see that both parties employ the same writing style
overall, up to and including the same spelling idiosyncracies.

I thought long and hard before deciding to respond to this thread in any
capacity. I finally decided that posting some truths, in a level-headed
fashion, outweighed my concern that there's a sick individual whose
attention addiction gets fed every time people respond to posts. Better
that others should see these details for what they are and draw their own
conclusions.

This is just sad.

Donna