Old September 18th 05, 02:03 PM
Pat

"Singh" wrote

The minute we brought a litter up, Roxie went like she was holding it for

week.

I've come to believe cats (at least some of them) are advanced enough in the
yogic arts to have fantastic control over their bodily functions, and yet,
perhaps their yogic practice is unbalanced, or even undone, by their amazing
lack of control over their emotions. Sometimes, though, these things can
work to the benefit of their humans.

I'm sure many of us have witnessed cats who almost always *immediately* soil
a fresh litterbox. I mean, the *second* you finish cleaning and adding fresh
cat litter..... Baby Eyes is like this. She not only can hold it forever if
she wants to, but also produce excrement at will.