Old February 16th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.rescue
John Ross Mc Master

Default Cat at my rescue is sick I need donations!

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 02:58:12 GMT, "Laura" wrote:

It isn't a scam. It's a small legitimate cat rescue.

Thank-you and no I don't have charity status....I am non profit and un
registered I just do what I can to help

~Laura

Take the deposit you left with the vet. Shop around for someone who
will do it for 1/2 price. DONT talk to them on the phone, talk in
person.
Talk to people in other cat rescues. Maybe if you gave them $200 and
the cat they would perform the operation. It can't hurt to try.
Good luck, but my resources are all tied up at my own cat rescue
organization in the Fraser Valley.