Old June 22nd 13, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Bill Graham

Default One Down, Eight to Go

Mad Catter wrote:
On 06/15/2013 08:55 AM, Mack A. Damia wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3441918.html

Lucky cat. The old cat I have now wouldn't have survived
what that cat went through. She's getting old and frail.

I had a cat that killed a six foot bull snake and fed it
to her kittens. Bull snakes that size are powerful. I tried
to save some bunnies from a bull snake half the size of the one my
cat killed. It was almost to strong for me. The little bunnies
didn't survive. I have no doubt the bull snake could have killed
my cat, but, I doubt it could have eaten her. She brought the dead
snake into the garage through a window. All her kittens were
feasting on the snake

My cat woulod bring them into the house to play with.... Much to my wife's
consternation. When he was tired of playing with them, he would just walk
away and forget about them. We were unable to teach him to bring them back
outside......