Old October 15th 16, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default MEOW!!! Welcome To The 21st Annual Jellicle Ball

On Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 1:39:48 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Rebecca arrives via 'porter and walks around inspecting the site. She is glad to see kitties and others enjoying various games and exploring the area. Some are rushing around preparing the venue, setting up various things and putting on finishing touches. She sees work continuing on restoring the fire-damaged areas.]

Dis awl lukz furry gud. I will open da Ball soon. I hope sumkitty will start a gestbuk thred so dat we kan all sign in.

Rebecca

Rebecca,

Come Hell or High Water I will be there with or without Snowball in the next 6 hours (though I might be in a hissy mood if I arrive without him). The Guest Book will be covered.

Misty the Black Panther, Mistress of the Night, wondering if she is going to be stood up by Snowball