Old April 20th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine BA[_3_]

Default And...

20.4.2010 22:58, Lurker kirjoitti:

Not all humans... just those that wear crosses and mumble prayers to an
invisible man in the sky... Mostly on his day off!! How rude is that?

Also... why pray if he's supposed to have a divine plan?

If your prayers aren't answered you'll claim it's Gods will... but if
it's Gods will then why bother praying in the first place?

You see... religion is fundamentally flawed... but you're too dumb to
see it

And where did I state that I pray?? Or even that I'm Christian??

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com