Old September 27th 10, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default OT - How Do You Cope?

In ,
CatNipped typed:
When you are really, really ill or hurt, what steps to you take to
help? Do you go the everything has to be quiet, lights darkened,
like in the bed and try to nap. Or do you go the exact opposite -
wanting as many activities around as can distract your mind from you
own problems. Which do you think is better and why do you believe
that/

Depends what is doing the 'hurt'.

Sometimes lying in a dark, quiet room by myself is the best thing ever, but
sometimes going out into the wild blue yonder is what I need to do.
Sometimes, doing so with alot of friends, sometimes one really good friends,
sometimes by myself. Sometimes jsut realising life goes on is the practical
slap in the face i need, sometimes I need some time out, sometimes I need to
be comforted and 'fussed'.

I can't say that any one way is right, it depends on what (or who) is the
cause of my pain.

Yowie