Old November 1st 07, 09:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Default Questionz

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 21:16:13 -0500, Granby wrote:

Now dat da portant stuff is bout donz, I haf somez questions about da
Jellica Balls itsownselfz.

Diz iz my firstis one. Duz efferkitty do da samez stuffz all da timea or
doz dey takez turnz to honor all da kittiez? Der was so mannie I had neffer
heardz of dat showed up but don showz up durink da year. I don get dat. Iz
haznt readz all da past stuffz to knowz dese fings.

A lot of folks only show up for the Jellicle Ball. I guess it's their way
of keeping up with the folks they remember from long ago. Many of them are
too busy to participate on a regular basis, but they make time for
Jellicle Ball.

As for tributes, it's pretty much "post a tribute when you feel like it".
It should be after the first calling of names and before the final
calling, but if folks schedules are such that they can't make it then,
then whenever they are able to post their tributes is fine. Those posts
make it possible for all of us to remember the ones who have gone ahead of
us.

Amelia