Old February 10th 16, 02:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

Default R Mommy is In Surjeree

On Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 7:07:50 AM UTC-5, ann791 wrote:
On 2/9/2016 2:11 PM, Will in New Haven wrote:
I don' gno wat dat meens butted Smanfa an I ar waiting for gnus about Mommy Micki who is havin a cancer-monster taked out of herown lung. Pleez purr for are Meowmie. - Squeakytoy, for her Hous

--
Will in New Haven
They love her so. The three of them in her recliner watching TV is such a lovely sight.

We is sending lots of purrs.

Fangyu all four da purrs. She cam froo da operashum wiff flyin colors an will porbably be home on Friday. She calld uses diss morning and sed dat she misses uses.

--
Squeakytoy for her Hous