Old June 8th 06, 03:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default its a boy!

I just added 2 new kittens to my family. Both boys. I havent let them
met the rest of the fur family,maybe in a day or 2. A client came in
today with their mom to get spayed, she came with the whole litter (4
boys).The kittens all got shots,wormed and exams.She was given the
kittens away so I got 2.They are 9 weeks and all FELV neg. I named one
smudge and the other chance. They are both DSH,one is gray with a
butterfly gray shaped smudge on his little white face,the other solid
dark gray w/ a little white on his chest/mouth.

Smokey, Dusty (my cats) and Vader (the dog) are parked outside the
office door wondering why they cant come in.........I'm sure they smell
the babies.

Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
havent even seen my other cats yet.