Old May 14th 16, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

Default Mom giz gittin one funny cat shirt

Auntie Kyla sez,
I talked my hubby into ordering this for me for several reasons,
I need something new and this great shirt is under $12 USA
The cat who is lazering his eyes with purple rays at the Earth ,
looks a _lot_ like Mosey, and he is sitting in space on the multicolored
Pink Floyd Prism
Pink Floyd is my _favorite_ band
Lots of really cool stars and a constellation on the front, But I love the
cat most of all
LOL- it's Navy Blue .
I waved the pointer over the shirt image and was able to see it up close
Very cool.
Should be here on Monday or Tues.
http://goo.gl/KRgxEm

Love, hugs and purrs